Saturday, December 26, 2015
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful & peaceful Christmas! I was especially thankful that Morgan was off to spend all of the holiday with us! We enjoyed a nice Christmas eve with our traditional taco dinner! We made sure to bake some cookies for Santa and sprinkled our reindoor food outside on the front lawn. It was hard for everyone to go to bed but we got them all to bed
The morning started early with peeking to see what Santa brought! The kids were so excited - Marin got a new desk with a spinning chair, Manhattan received a cool Salt Lake City temple legos, and Maxwell was excited to receive his UnderSea Lego Set! Best gift of all was the snuggly blanket Santa brought me! So nice! My kids have been disappointed to find out that I am not such a great sharer when it comes to my new blanket!
I made sure everyone got a new blanket so I wouldn't have to share and they were the big gifts of the year - they still love them!
The last few years we have had the missionaries in our ward over to our house for breakfast. It is always nice to have them over - I think of their moms misses their children that are serving our community. We have wonderful young man in our ward and we are so grateful for their service to the Lord. We pray for them and their families everyday!
For some reason this was a hard Christmas for me to be away from my family - maybe it was due to my Grandma & Grandpa passing away or just being home from my in-laws. I was homesick - you would think that after being away from home over 20 years I would not be homesick anymore but it happens still once in awhile!
I was so grateful for my kids and hubby for being so loving and sweet - I love them and I am so lucky to have them in my eternal family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment