Time for our fall field trips - I love planning after school field trips with the kids and our friends!! First stop was Erie Orchards in Erie, Michigan with our friends - the Davis and Empie families! I absolutely love these warm fall afternoons - we gather, chat, and watch our kids play! They are the cutest kids - especially when they are all together! Baby Flynn with Hattie, Felicity and those sunglasses, Marin, Nathan, and Mason jumping like maniacs off the hall, Maxwell on the tractorm Drew and Hattie riding tiny toy tractors, and Reed's beautiful smile!! We are so thankful for our friends that help us feel like we can pull off these days with great memories!!
After all the hay play (which I found all over my house for the next week) - we headed to the "expensive" apple orchard. I love wandering the apple orchard with our kids but we limit the kids to one apple each which they devour right after we paid for it! Last stop for some yummy apple cider donuts - yeah! It is officially fall when we can eat yummy donuts anytime of the day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment