Three Cedars Farm - Northville, Michigan
Some of you may remember my fabulous 100 mile bike ride and the miracle visit to the pumpkin patch, Morgan and I brought the kids up to enjoy the amazing farm and to retrace some of my crazy bike ride! It was a cold & rainy evening but it was still fun! I am looking forward to going again!!
It was rainy and wet and I was ready to bag our afterschool field trip but Morgan was up for it so we loaded up the kids and headed up. It takes us about an hour to get there and it was as adorable as I remember from my crazy morning. I absolutely loved the old truck in front, I am sure it is not running anymore but it was super cute! The kids loved this farm even with it being chilly and wet! The farm had lots of fun things for the kids like milking a fake cow, feeding the bunnies, a slide, a corn pit, mini tractors, and lots of put-your-head in photo stands. As well as a corn maze, store, donut shop, and hayride. Not until we left did I realize we didn't even buy a pumpkin! We ate some yummy donuts and enjoyed the farm and left just when it was getting really crazy! There were bus loads of people coming in - crazy!!
Morgan convinced us to stop at an old general store and deli for dinner. It was super small and not really cheap but they were sweet and the sandwiches were yummy! The girls loved the grilled cheese sandwiches that were freshly toasted. I went for a yummy egg sandwich - risky I know but it was yummy! Morgan was right again - a fun stop and a great dinner!!
Really thankful for my great husband who gets excited to go on adventures as often as possible. I also appreciate that he was excited to retrace some of my bike ride - it made me really want to do it again with him! I need to get him in the training mode and drag him next year!!
We will be back again with our friends - praying for warmer weather!!

No comments:
Post a Comment