Saturday, October 18th
One of the best field trips of the fall season - a trip to Fleitz Pumpkin Farm with our family friends! We love them - the Davis family, Empie family, and Mosqueda family! The kids are so fun together - it is always wonderful to watch them play together! These families were friends we made at Larchmont School and we miss seeing them everyday so much! We are holding on to some of our traditions as hard as we can - next party is our Polar Express in December!!!
Tonight, we started out with rolling in the corn box (a huge box of corn - huge, like nothing I have ever seen) and then on to the hayride, then the corn maze, and yummy cider donuts!!! In the end we were practically kicked out of the pumpkin patch - we weren't ready to go home but they were closing! I was afraid they were going to steal our leftover donuts and really kick us out!
Yesterday I did all the laundry (coats and clothes) and my washer and dryer had a pile of corn as well as hay in both! Cracked me up but augh - I had to sweep and vacuum every room!!


No comments:
Post a Comment