I decided late last week that I was going to do the POLAR BEAR PLUNGE in Waterville, just south of here!- I know crazy huh? In my defense, It was warmer then!
Anyways - at the last minute when I might have dropped out, my fabulous husband decided to do it with me - which gives
him the HUBBY OF THE YEAR AWARD!
It was 19 degrees, windy, and snowy!
We came here right after our snow hike - so we peeled away long
underwear, multiple layers of socks, a couple sweatshirts, scarves, and
gloves! Our kids and our good friends came and thought us CRAZY! The worst part was the waiting - then we ran out into the water, jumped around a bit, and ran back out! Then we grabbed our towels and ran to our running car! We were lucky to not lose our kids in all the chaos of people running to their cars! You can see the big group off in the back, we ran out right in front of where our kids were so they could see us! They were not really impressed!
It
was fun and even better that Morgan did it with me! Next year - we go
down to our necks (it was really shallow so you have to jump in to pull
that off). Happy New Years - Get your crazy out!!

1 comment:
That kind of crazy only begets more crazy but I love it!
Post a Comment