Everyone stayed up late last night and woke up so excited this morning. Manhattan was still recovering from the surprise and that she would not be going to school for a week etc. It was pretty funny trying to feed 6 kids around our little kitchen table. We know that can't happen in this house - no room for that many kids of our own!
Marin's Special Day
Marin was so happy! It was her "special day" at preschool and since Grandma was here she could come as the parent helper. yes, I arrange that too! I think it was a pretty rough day - lots of crying kids. Grandma Annie was a good sport and even said she had a good time!
The Library
While Marin & Grandma went to preschool - I took the older girls to the downtown library. They were in heaven. For those of you that have never seen the Toledo Library system - you are really missing out. They are the most amazing libraries ever. We spent two hours there - got over 25 books and came home eager to read! All four of these girls are amazing readers - it was so fun to go with them.
Lights Before Christmas
It was a chilly but fun night at the Toledo Zoo! The Tafua girls were glad that I bought them long underwear after all! We bundled up - walk around the zoo and enjoyed the lights and the very few animals out. Marin was especially sad we did not see the cheetos (cheetahs). It was super fun! We headed home and enjoyed some tasty soup. We were all ready for something warm and toasty!


1 comment:
I don't think I would have thought to take them to the library! Very smart!
Post a Comment