I don't think I can even explain how fun tonight was.
We headed over to Red Robin to meet Morgan (and our visitors - Morgan's mom and 3 of his nieces - Piper, Phoebe, and Paizlie). We sat down (they were hiding) at our table near the bathrooms. They casually strolled by the table and Hattie did not notice - then Paizlie started giggling and I could not stop giggling. Manhattan's head flipped and she said "that girl looked like Paizlie and giggled like Paizlie". They came back again and then it was all screaming and joy! Manhattan was so happy and shocked to see them. It was a lot of fun! I have a video but it might be too large to load - I will try!
We are now squared away at home and settled in for bed. I am praying the girls have a fun time - hopeful that the "cousins" as Marin calls them will enjoy their trip with us. Marin is really excited because tomorrow Grandma Annie is going to school with her on her "special day." I afraid no one will sleep tonight - too much excitement!
Here's to the beginning of a fun girls week - I will try to keep posting so you can see the fun things we are doing (especially for Kim and Nephi - the girls' parents). Thank you for sending them - it is so amazing to have them here in Ohio!
The video:

3 comments:
SUPER fun!
SUPER fun!
I am glad you are having so much fun! Love, Grandma Laura
Post a Comment