Saturday, December 04, 2010

Manhattan's Baptism


 

Manhattan was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Saturday, December 4th, 2010.  It was a perfect day!  We had wonderful family in time, she wore a beautiful dress her Grandma Laura made, we had a lot of ward friends that came.  The baptismal font water was warm and she was baptized in one dunk as she likes to say.  She was also confirmed and given the Gift of the Holy Ghost that same day.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

seriously such a cute dress with the ribbon! What a cute idea. I'm glad she had such a special day! I wish we could have been there! Congrats Manhattan!

Sarah said...

SO cute! I love the ribbon on the dress .. what I cute cute idea! I'm glad her day was so special! Congrats Manhattan we're proud of you! I wish we could have been there!

Grandma Laura said...

Manhattan looks so beautiful and happy. We are so happy and proud of her. And, Marin gave the opening prayer, I am so proud of her. We love all of the pictures. Thank you for posting them. Love, Grandma Laura xoxoxo