I wanted to take a picture of the kids in their Big Sister/Big Sister/Little Brother t-shirts one more time before they outgrew them. I tried a few weeks ago and they got food on them before I took the pictures. Today I was determined - I didn't put their shirts on until we were ready to leave and then they were not exactly happy about it. I should have known that this picture taking moment was just the beginning of a REALLY crazy, crying, and whiny day. So glad that everyone is in bed now! Whew!!Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I just wanted one good picture!
I wanted to take a picture of the kids in their Big Sister/Big Sister/Little Brother t-shirts one more time before they outgrew them. I tried a few weeks ago and they got food on them before I took the pictures. Today I was determined - I didn't put their shirts on until we were ready to leave and then they were not exactly happy about it. I should have known that this picture taking moment was just the beginning of a REALLY crazy, crying, and whiny day. So glad that everyone is in bed now! Whew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Pictures!!!!
Dad/Grumpy Grandpa
Post a Comment