A couple weeks ago I saw that WALKING WITH DINOSAURS was going to be in Toledo this weekend! I really wanted to go and we knew the girls would be bummed if we went without them! So I asked for five tickets to the show for Mother's Day - I actually did all the work! We bought five tickets and took Hattie's friend Lauren (our fourth child) and left Maxwell with her mom (thank you Patrice!)Can I say - IT WAS SO WORTH IT! The kids loved it - we loved it! It was really fun! Mind you we bought the cheapest seats in the way high section and was still very neat. It was really loud - the dinosaur roars were terrific! The animals themselves were very cool and realistic looking! It was not very long (100 minutes) but it was great the whole time. The girls all loved it! Yes, I paid too much money for the T-Rex fiber optic wands but they are really cool! Marin was so excited about the Momma T-Rex rescuing her baby - loved that part!
Here is a little video clip of it!
P.S. Maxwell did terrific with Patrice - he fell asleep and took 1.5 hour nap (she has some kind of nap magic at her house - I am sure!).
Here is a little video clip of it!
P.S. Maxwell did terrific with Patrice - he fell asleep and took 1.5 hour nap (she has some kind of nap magic at her house - I am sure!).
2 comments:
Austin took the girls to that about a year ago. They enjoyed it but were a little scared at parts. Isn't it amazing what can be done with technology? (I think it was more for him than the girls). Sounds like it was a hit for you guys!
It was funny at the part when the narater said "The T-rex" and then a baby came out.
Post a Comment