Friday, May 14, 2010

Potty Training - Marin Style!

So we have been busy with life, kids, church, school, etc! One of our most recent adventures has been encouraging Marin to toss out the diapers! She is doing well - we will be working all summer on this I am sure! Her goal is to be ready for "pee-school" in the fall - no that is not what she thinks she does there - she just can't pronounce her words that clearly!

It is amazing to me that every time she sits on the potty (we try to take her every hour or so) she has to go. Every time she "goes" she gets two M&Ms so this girl is getting 20 plus M&Ms a day! She knows how to work this whole thing!! She never forgets those M&Ms!

I took out the camera this evening for a "potty" picture and she hammed it right up! I had to post all the shots - too funny and cute!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Way to go, Marin! Smart mom with the m&ms, too. I can't believe she's almost in preschool. You will love having that little break w/Max!