Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You Sister Marco!

So tonight was our annual Scout Spaghetti Dinner and Dessert Auction. We had decided ahead of time not to buy anything too big as we will be going out of town tomorrow. Morgan did get a Key Lime Pie to take to a party tonight (after the dinner) and I tried to get my favorite dessert made by my friend Melissa but failed - I only wanted a slice!

Anyways - my friend Catherine noticed Marin's love for this princess cake during the bidding. Evidently Marin was shooting her little hand to bid for it when I was not looking along with Catherine! So Catherine bought the cake for Marin! Marin was so excited! Here she is with her price!

Thank you Sister Marco for making a little girl's dream come true!! P.S. It was yummy too!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful cake and generous friend! Sounds like you guys are in a great ward.

And Marin is so flippin' cute in this photo--we are counting the days until we see her!

Jen said...

Oh all the Toledo fun and great people we're missing out on. Lucky you!