Took M3, M4, and M5 to get some spring pictures today! They all turned out cute but we loved this one the best with Marin's cheesy smile, and Maxwell laughing, and Manhattan looks so adorable and grown up! You can't see Marin's hair but it is moussed up and it is curly - I tried so hard to make it cute but with the background so busy the headband is all you see! That and her not-so-little pixy elf ears! Oh well! This one was Hattie's favorite - she was dying to have the flowered background (I always choose the plain backgrounds) but this time she won out because of all their happy smiles! Maxwell loves getting pictures and was bouncing around laughing the whole time!
Something to be grateful for - my kids love to get their picture taken therefore it is fun and easy to spend the $10 to get adorable pictures of them together every spring!
Something to be grateful for - my kids love to get their picture taken therefore it is fun and easy to spend the $10 to get adorable pictures of them together every spring!
2 comments:
We think you all look so pretty.
Kaylee and I are looking at your pictures. Kaylee likes the hearts.
We also love Maxwell's laugh and Marin's smile, and Hattie's beautiful smiling face.
Love, Grandma Laura and Kaylee
xoxoxo
Melissa, you inspire me with all your photos of your kids. I'm getting Easter photos of my kids taken on Sat, b/c I saw yours and thought they were so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Max is. And such cute outfits! I wish I had your talent for being so organized with photos, record keeping, etc. --wahwahwah, aren't you sick of hearing me say that? Anyway, thanks for posting about all your fun things--it really does make me want to do more!
Post a Comment