Friday, November 13, 2009

Aren't We Adorable!

Here it is - what you have all have been waiting for! Our 2009 family picture!!!
Every year we drag our growing family down to our favorite picture studio and make them dress alike and take numerous pictures. Then I drag my sweet husband through picking the picture we like the best - this is truly the worst part! Picking out clothes and taking the pictures although hard are not as hard as picking the picture where we have our eyes open, looking in the right direction, looking happy, looking thin & handsome etc.

As you can see this is a cute shot with Marin & Maxwell looking one way, you can't see Manhattan's cute hair style, not my favorite background but we are all there and we did have a good time! Maxwell is awake, Manhattan is smiling cute, Marin's sideways smile is my favorite, and Morgan & I don't look as tired as we feel!

So now you see us at our best!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Darling! Absolutely darling. I love these, and you look great--I can't believe you just had a baby! The green is really fun. Beautiful family!

Alissa said...

You guys look great! I love the green...we might have to dress alike again this year!!

Jen said...

You don't look tired at all - you look great! I love Marin's Popeye smile.

Welles Tan said...

Cool family photo! I like the color combination, thought it must be special designed by you or some specialist ;p

Laura said...

You all look wonderful! I am so glad to be able to see this picture so quickly. Love, Mom