Just had to post these pictures if for no one else but Grandma & Grandpa! We were getting ready for church and had a few extra minutes - imagine that being a few minutes early for church.Aren't they cute! I took 11 photos to get these fun shots - I am not a great photographer and three kids never smile at the same time!
Today was Hattie's primary program - always the best week - you can always feel the spirit during the program!
Church has been challenging the last few weeks with Marin and Maxwell. Today it was drama for Marin because she wanted to sit with her best friend, Sadie. I refuse to do that unless I am desperate so she cried and carried on. Maxwell was tired and fussy too! Thankfully lots of sisters are willing to help - THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you! So after much drama - Marin & Maxwell fell asleep and slept through the primary program and Sunday School! Oh well - we keep trying - every week it will get better or worse but we keep trying!
Today was Hattie's primary program - always the best week - you can always feel the spirit during the program!
Church has been challenging the last few weeks with Marin and Maxwell. Today it was drama for Marin because she wanted to sit with her best friend, Sadie. I refuse to do that unless I am desperate so she cried and carried on. Maxwell was tired and fussy too! Thankfully lots of sisters are willing to help - THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you! So after much drama - Marin & Maxwell fell asleep and slept through the primary program and Sunday School! Oh well - we keep trying - every week it will get better or worse but we keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment