
This weekend I was feeling so sick - Morgan took the girls to Home Depot and on a picnic so I could rest. It was Marin's first time so she was excited to get her Home Depot apron and her first pin. They made trivets for our kitchen! They turned out really cute - they were so proud!
2 comments:
awwww. He's a cutie pa-tootie! I'm trying to see if I can see the girls in him ... and I'm not sure if I can. Oh well ... he's cute like them and thats all that matters! Hope you are doing well.
Awwwww Yes, the Home Depot Saturday morning projects. My kids loved these. The problem ... the HUGE box of wood doo-dads that have collected in the garage. Can't throw them away ... they are too important. I'm saving them as part of our emergency preparedness program. Just in case we lose power, we might need a source of heat!
Post a Comment