Last night I went to YW and was totally surprised with a baby shower for M5! It was the idea of my Young Women and then their moms and other leaders helped out! When I get the pictures from friends I will post them! It was a lot of fun and quite the surprise!
A lot of my friends from the ward were there with gifts for our little boy! It was so nice of everyone! The food was yummy and creative! I loved the duckies floating in the punch and the fruit baby carriage (I have pics of both) - my creative friends!!
Some of the funniest gifts were the pee-pee tepee (I will post a picture and the poem) - don't worry! And the diaper changing kit for Morgan - it is a tool belt with diapers, wipes, gloves, goggles, tongs, and an adorable poem! I have some super creative friends!
So until later - thanks to all my Young Women and my friends in the ward! I was very surprised and I had a great time! As soon as I get the pictures from them I will pull together a good post!

5 comments:
That's wonderful! I've been thinking of you. I hope these last few weeks go quickly!!! I can't wait to hear when he arrives. Miss you much!
I am so glad you had a fun surprise celebration! I think of you while I fall asleep and first thing when I wake up. Tell the girls I love them. Call me when it is time. I just wish I could blink, and be with you, but, I am so.... glad for cell phones.
Love, Mom xoxoxo
FUN! Can't wait for the pics.
I noticed you don't have the name Mitchel. If you've had baby boy I hope everything went well, if not I hope it goes well.
Love ya girl.
Karen
What fun, and what nice friends! I cannot BELIEVE how close you are...crazy! Be sure to call us as soon as you can. I wish I could have been there for the shower!
Post a Comment