Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Trip to Erie Orchards




















In the last couple of days it has definitely turned into fall - the weather is brisk jacket weather and the wind is blowing. Today after school we headed up to our favorite apple orchard in Michigan - Erie Orchard. The girls loved the goats, chickens, and reindeer as well as all the stick-your-head-through photo opps! I so appreciate my wonderful husband that takes lots of great pictures!! We even snuck through the corn maze - a first for us! It was a lot of fun but a lot of walking - I think it kind of exhausted Marin! Manhattan liked this one because it was not scary! Maxwell loved the entire activity - sleeping away in the Moby Wrap - I love that thing!

You may notice Hattie with the scarf on her head - Grandma Annie bought Hattie these fashion scarves and she wears them all the time - kind of funny! They are coming in handy with the windy weather but Dad is not much of a fan of them.

I love fall - hooray for the first of many fall traditions!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I remain jealous of your beautiful Ohio autumns and am impressed that you're already out and about. By the by, that picture of Marin, with her sly little grin, behind the big red apple cutout is SOO cute!