Saturday afternoon Morgan and Grandma Annie took the girls to the Roche de Boeuf festival. We look forward to going every year! I was thinking I would go but by that time I was a little tired so Maxwell and I stayed home and rested. They had a great time! Manhattan made a tin flower ornament and Marin made a caramel apple from scratch! I always look forward to this beginning fall festival - it has good food, crafts, booths and it is the first of lots of fall activities we do every year!! Next year we will all be there! Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Roche de Boeuf Festival
Saturday afternoon Morgan and Grandma Annie took the girls to the Roche de Boeuf festival. We look forward to going every year! I was thinking I would go but by that time I was a little tired so Maxwell and I stayed home and rested. They had a great time! Manhattan made a tin flower ornament and Marin made a caramel apple from scratch! I always look forward to this beginning fall festival - it has good food, crafts, booths and it is the first of lots of fall activities we do every year!! Next year we will all be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment