Wednesday, September 23, 2009

M5 Has Arrived!

Maxwell Price Ethington
Born: Sept, 23 2009
7lbs. 7oz. 20in.

Mom & Baby are doing great. More pictures & info later.

11 comments:

CANDACE said...

HOOOOOOOORAY!

Welcome M5/Maxwell!

Janetta said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he is here! Good name choice. I can't wait to hear more.

Aunt Kim said...

So, it looks like this baby has more hair than your girls...and dark too. Too cute.

erin said...

Congrates!!! He is beautiful.

The Houston Family said...

Yippeee! Congrats. Looks like grandma got here just in time!

Laura said...

He is so beautiful, even screaming.
Love, Mom xoxoxo

marisa said...

Yeah! And lucky you didn't have to be overdue!!! My last one was 2 weeks over...may be I just need to get a boy so he'll come early! But how kind of him to wait until the Grandma arrived and for you to get through girl scouts! I love his name!
Today Lyndie tried to tell my RS counselor that one of the rooms in our house was for our baby...I quickly had to assure her that I was not pregnant!

Keriann said...

Congratulations!!

Foop! said...

ADORABLE!!

Smitty said...

Megan and Derrick say Yeah ... welcome Maxwell!

Malie said...

He-llo! I didn't even know you had the baby! Congratulations! What they say is true. Boys are definitely different than girls. They are fun though!