

Yesterday Manhattan tackled her fear of sleeping away from home!! She was invited to sleep at her best friend's house and they were so excited!! I think it worked out well because she had Lauren over last week! I think we are in for a weekly sleepover rotating houses! We are so glad to be past the "1st sleepover" cause she was nervous and I was nervous for her!
Marin missed her and was asking for her at bedtime for scriptures and prayers. We took the front off of Marin's bed and she is ok with it - I think she has a hard time staying in it. When I checked on her last night she was sleeping on the pillows we put to protect her if she fell out! She may need a railing to keep her in the bed!!
So these pages are adjusted to put the pictures that Mrs. Tscherne took. I may work on them more later. Notice that the girls had to be in all sorts of poses - no one really needs 8 pictures of them laying around but it was very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment