Thursday, August 06, 2009

7 1/2 months Pregnant

This was supposed to be a 7 month post but by the time I got the pictures taken and pulled them into a scrapbook page we are at 7 1/2 months (it will be officially 8 months on the 29th) - according to the blog countdown we are down to 53 days (no more - maybe less but no more)! By the way, we have solved the car seat problem thanks to my neighbor who had a garage sale and sold us a newer seat for $10!! Thank you! Thank you!!

5 comments:

Monica said...

You look great!
I'm 20 weeks today and I think that I'm as big as you.
~Monica

Hinmans @ Swiss Mission said...

Hi Melissa and Morgan,
Cute pg pix! We didn't know you were expecting again. Congratulations!

Due date?

Boy? It looks like it from the name suggestions. Only M names? Or how about E names for your boys, to go with Ethington (Ethan, Elijah, etc.) But then Morgan would be left out, wouldn't he. Oh well. My husband suggested that it might be a little cheesy, but how about Monterrey Jack and call him Monte or Monty for short? Can you believe?!!!

We haven't read blogs much, but now that we have finally figured out how to upload pix to ours, and will be able to use ours more, we might read others' more too :).

Love, Sister Hinman

Alissa said...

you do look great! i think your widget counts down faster than mine! i can't believe we are only a week apart! and i look three times bigger!

Janetta said...

Melissa you look so great! Hattie did a wonderful job with the camera. Your time is coming soon. I just realized that you are due around when my boys' birthday is. That's great...I'll know that they are almost exactly a year apart. I am always amazed at how much you are able to do (even when you are pregnant).

Jen said...

You look great! And kudos to the girls on the pics.. especially Marin. That bottom one is super cute.