Are they cute?

Some people say Marin and Hattie look alike. Sometimes I see it and other times I just don't agree. Today I took Marin to get her 2 yr old pictures - this is her on the left. I had to pull up Hattie's from when she was 2! Ok - so they do look alike! Different but alike! Marin seems to have lighter hair - she seems to talk less but adventure more. As of today she is sleeping in a half crib (no front bars) we are trying to get that crib put away soon! Marin has her 2 yr check up tomorrow so I will give you the stats (if you are curious) tomorrow. As I look at these pictures, I just can't imagine what a boy will look like!
4 comments:
They are so cute. I really can't believe how much alike they are. I love you. Grandma Laura
They do look similar but I can tell they look different. Their face structure is different and I knew Hattie when she was this age so it's easier for me to tell which one is her. It's always interesting to hear what others would say. Both are so cute!
They're pretty much identical considering that they both have a mosquito bite on their heads...LOL. I can tell them apart of course but you can sure tell that they're sisters for sure. Marin seems to have a slight more roundness to her features, nose, chin etc... They're both darling
a boy will look silly in those dresses you've got there
Post a Comment