If you saw me or talked with me you may find out that M5 Ethington will be making his/her arrival at the end of September. I am getting more excited as it is getting harder to button my pants and I am ready to wear cute maternity clothes!
I want to head up the "is she pregnant or just getting fat?" looks - by saying yes to both!! We are pretty excited! Manhattan is over the moon and Marin is totally oblivious to what is going on!
My friends that know want me to come out of the closet so they can ask "are your pants still fitting, do you feel the baby kick, and boy - you are looking a little bigger than yesterday!!"
So I will now do the fun blog thing and add the floating baby and countdown to our family blog so you can all watch and think "she has been pregnant forever" and "when is that baby going to come".
I am officially 18 weeks - to my totally dismay we don't get to have the "20 week" ultrasound until we are 22 weeks along. The good thing is that it will be Morgan's birthday (5-26). I was going to wait until then but I too want to see the floating baby everytime I open my blog page!
No we don't care if it a boy or girl! Like I tell my girl scouts - "you take what you get and you don't throw a fit"!! Let's face it, what's done is done!!
On a side note - the baby will probably have a M name so get those suggestions rolling in!!!
I want to head up the "is she pregnant or just getting fat?" looks - by saying yes to both!! We are pretty excited! Manhattan is over the moon and Marin is totally oblivious to what is going on!
My friends that know want me to come out of the closet so they can ask "are your pants still fitting, do you feel the baby kick, and boy - you are looking a little bigger than yesterday!!"
So I will now do the fun blog thing and add the floating baby and countdown to our family blog so you can all watch and think "she has been pregnant forever" and "when is that baby going to come".
I am officially 18 weeks - to my totally dismay we don't get to have the "20 week" ultrasound until we are 22 weeks along. The good thing is that it will be Morgan's birthday (5-26). I was going to wait until then but I too want to see the floating baby everytime I open my blog page!
No we don't care if it a boy or girl! Like I tell my girl scouts - "you take what you get and you don't throw a fit"!! Let's face it, what's done is done!!
On a side note - the baby will probably have a M name so get those suggestions rolling in!!!
11 comments:
WHAT what WHAT!?!?
way to go! :D
good thing you finished marin's cross stitch, you've got another one to get started on now! ;)
congrats ethingtons!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to here more. This is the best news I've heard in a while. I totally tried to go cute with my pregnancy this last time. You never know when it's your last time. Yeah!!!!
Um.... what? That is so exciting! I've obviously lost much contact with you guys - but I am ever-so-happy for all of you. I totally want to be nosy and ask all the personal questions ... but I'll refrain for now and save it for later :) Congrats, you guys.
Wow! Congratulations you four!!!! Yay. It does get a little tricky when start outnumbering you but you'll have tons of fun!
That is so awesome! Heavenly Father works in amazing ways. I hope you have boy!! Congratulation! I hope you are past all the morning sickness and feeling yucky. Hopefully you did't have any of that at all. How exciting for your little family that won't be little for long!
Wow and hooray! Congratulations! I am impressed you kept quiet for so long.
You're 18 weeks and just barely blogging about it?! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!
Wowzers! I didn't even know you guys were trying again. That's awesome! I'll definitely keep my ears open for a great "M" name.
How did you manage to keep quiet for so long?? You know me and my mouth, I can't keep those kinds of secrets about myself! Cangrats. You are going to have to get a mini van now. HEe hee hee!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what M5 Ethington's name will be. I don't think I ever told you this but there is a family in our ward with a little girl named Manhattan! Crazy huh? We're so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! I can't believe you kept that a secret for so long.
Post a Comment