Here are some recent pictures of the girls. Marin has figured out how to climb up and get the camera so she brings it to me all the time to take her picture - so I have lots of her just smiling! She has also taken to getting all the keys too - that has been a little problematic but so far so good! She likes to stick them into all the key holes - I am a little afraid that we (she) will lose them!
I have to tell you, she is not very quiet when she sneaks but it is very funny! She has been very happy to not have to wear shoes anymore - she loves wearing her sandals!! I am thrilled to have less clothes to put on both girls - makes leaving the house so much easier!!
This picture of Manhattan and her BFF Lauren is officially our first summer picture! It was really warm this weekend so they got on their swimsuits and played in the water - it was a lot of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment