Thursday, April 30, 2009

Breast Cancer Walk 2009

It is here again next Saturday May 9th! This year I am taking both girls and we are doing the 3.1 mile walk together. This year we will be walking in the name of my Grandma - Bette Smith, Morgan's Aunt - Joy Thornton (who was recently diagnosed) , and every other woman that has struggled with breast cancer. I pray that this will be stopped and cured before anymore woman hear the diagnosis. If you would like to donate, please click on the cancer walk icon to the right!

P.S. I still have to get my "Save The Tatas"shirt and I will look cute in it with my beginning belly!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm so proud of you for doing this every year. And every time I read, "save the ta-ta's" I think ... I need one of those shirts!