Do you really want to know about that?
Last night Marin woke up at 3:00am - what? Yes - she woke up with a bad dream. I tried to lull her to sleep next to me - so here it is 3 am and I am sleeping between an adorable yet wiggly monkey and a long lanky octopus kicking my back. Luckily with Hattie I can just push her away and she doesn't even notice. I think even she sleeps less when she is with me too! Anyways, so after an hour Marin was still awake (she just can't get comfy - she tries). It was funny that Manhattan was talking in her sleep and that would perk Marin up and she would try to talk to her!
So at 4 am I put her back in her room with the pack n' play praying she would not wake everyone up! She screamed for a few minutes and I went in and got her and laid first on the floor (I was so tired I forgot their was a bed in the room). So then I moved to the unmade bed and wrapped Marin and myself in her blankets. She fell asleep and then about 5:30 am I woke up and my arm was asleep - I moved and knocked Marin's binky out of her mouth - waking her up! Of Course! I had to go to the kitchen to get another one! So we fall back asleep and Manhattan awoke about 6:30 am.
So our day began! It was actually a good day and I did pretty well considering how tired I should have been! Thank heavens for a little ice cream later in the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment