


This morning we decided to adventure south along the coast south to Tillamook Creamery. It is a favorite spot for a road trip and a yummy lunch & ice cream. I forgot that it took 1 1/2 hours to get there and Marin has not been happy to be in the car. We "got smart" and took my dad's laptop and we watch some Sesame Street down and back! Thank heavens for small blessings!http://www.tillamookcheese.com/

Anyways so along the way we stopped and took some looks over the ocean! It is so beautiful - I miss seeing the ocean! We were hoping to spot some whales but no luck! It was still amazing to see it and smell the salty air!!We made it down and had some yummy fresh cheese sandwiches & tomato soup! It
was delicious! After lunch we took a tour of the facilities and then ended with some
yummy ice cream!! I love the Tillamook ice cream!. I have to admit I chose my standby chocolate chip mint and Manhattan chose orange sherbet. Marin was fascinated with the large ceramic cows - she went right up and posed for pictures - over, and over, and over! She can finally make the "moo" sound
when she sees cows - it comes more like a mu - mu!We came home just in time for Marin to crash for a short nap before dinner! We played another round of Scrabble - Manhattan is getting pretty good at it! Marin slept about 45 minutes and then woke up crying -
we snuggled up in bed and both got another nap! I have to admit I was grateful for that. While we were napping, Manhattan and Grandma played Wii Fit! Manhattan loved it and she was pretty funny with it!! She especially liked making her figure and d
oing the running and balance games.When Marin woke up she got into the balance games. She was a little crazy at it but she loved standing on the platform and even tried to yoga moves - falling down most of the time. Manhattan on the other hand was pretty good at it and really enjoy it! Makes me wish - only a little that we had one at home! Dinner was good - yummy breakfast burrittos. Marin enjoyed a yummy tomato on the side!
P.S. Some pictures from last night - Marin helping Grandpa with some handy work!!
1 comment:
Looks like the party's already started! We'll join you in just a few days...we are so excited. I love to visit Tillamook, too, but I have to admit I hate that drive! I get carsick every time. Sounds like a great day. I miss the ocean, too...we're so lucky to have family that lives there, otherwise we'd never see it!
Post a Comment