Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sick Day!

Here is a cute shot of the girls from our sick Sunday - it was a long day - lots of laundry and changes of clothes! Marin was not sick but could not stand that Hattie was laying on the couch all day. Yes, they both have apples (on the couch) - that is all Manhattan ate all day (she was feeling good at here) and she could not even keep it down! They both are in this phase of loving apples - they are eating them everyday!! Oh well - at least it is just a bug - it will pass! I just feel bad for her cause it comes and then goes - she is up and down!

When my girls are sick I have to always keep in mind that this will pass and it is never forever. I am grateful for the snuggling I get when the girls don't feel good! Love that!

2 comments:

Karisha said...

Your girls are such dolls. :D

Jennifer said...

Eating apples every day? I am so impressed. My kids eat cookies every day. (Like mother like daughters, I guess!)

Your are so good about posting regularly. I love your template, too.