Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Calling!

Today I was called and sustained as our new Young Women's President (I wasn't there because Hattie woke up stomach sick). Gosh! I am excited but humbled too! I have done a lot of Relief Society it has been awhile since I have been in Young Women! I am excited - we have a small group less than 10 girls and they are all great! I have great women to work with. So tonight we have a fireside and we get moving!!

So all you experienced Young Women leaders send your great ideas and love!

P.S. To my good friend Candace -I am so sorry that I took two of your best primary teachers! I feel bad about that -sorry! By the way, you are a great primary president - any tips???

5 comments:

CANDACE said...

forgiven :)

and tips--DELEGATE!

congrats on the new calling. <3

The Houston Family said...

Congrats! You will be wonderful! I love Young Womens! What an important time in their lives, and they don't even know it. Enjoy.

Maria said...

I loved being the Pres. for the short time that I was. I learned so much but thought it was the most wonderful thing -- You will do so great. :)

Kelli said...

That's what happens when we're late, I didn't know about your calling! Who are your counselors and secretary? Congrats, good luck!

day dreamer said...

That is so great! Those girls are so lucky and blessed, you will be awesome, because you just are, i know you work at it but you make everyting you do sooo wonderful. Congrats and we will pray for you, remember patience is a virtue!