It has been a week since I wrote - we were ALL sick! I won't go into details but we were sick all around! Here are a few shots from our week!
Using Mom's ear covers for a mini hula hoop! She makes the funniest faces when we pull out the camera recently!
Riding her beloved pull along dog (thanks Uncle Derrick & Aunt Jen) - again with the hat!
Hattie getting ready to go to her first birthday sleepover! She had been invited over by one of our girl scout friends! We got her heavy dosed on Claritin (they had a little dog) and packed ready to go. She was so excited and had a great time until it was time for bed and then she was ready to come home. Broke my heart to hear her crying on the phone saying, "Mommy, I want to come home!" I went over - by the time she got home she was pretty crying and wheezing (allergy attack on top of it all) so it took a little to calm her down and then she was worn out and so exhausted and went right to sleep.
In the morning she woke up and said she was so glad she slept in her bed. She was not quite ready for a sleepover - that's ok -she wants to try again with her best friend, Lauren! She has never slept anywhere without us except a few times at Grandma Annie's house when Mom and Dad went on an overnighter a few years ago - she doesn't remember this! So - needless to say she is willing to try again but this time was not a success. I was hoping she would sleep over and have fun just so she would know that she could do it. She always struggles with new experiences - can't say I blame her on this one!
In the morning she woke up and said she was so glad she slept in her bed. She was not quite ready for a sleepover - that's ok -she wants to try again with her best friend, Lauren! She has never slept anywhere without us except a few times at Grandma Annie's house when Mom and Dad went on an overnighter a few years ago - she doesn't remember this! So - needless to say she is willing to try again but this time was not a success. I was hoping she would sleep over and have fun just so she would know that she could do it. She always struggles with new experiences - can't say I blame her on this one!
Marin getting ready to take her baby out for a walk. I wrapped the baby in our mini baby wrap, she got her hat and scarf on and then needed a little help with the mittens! I am not sure where she was planning on going but she was ready to go - p.s. yes, the baby is naked! Manhattan is in the back playing her baby doll as well. She was trying to decide what to do with the diapers as her baby is an "older" baby!
2 comments:
Poor Manhattan! I hope next time is more fun for her!
I am so impressed that she even gave it a try! Poor thing; an allergy attack on top of it. Kudos to you for picking her up late on a cold night...kind of niced to be missed and needed once in awhile, huh?
By the way, you are going to make a FANTASTIC YW Pres. I can't think of anyone more capable. Your ward is so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment