The first picture is from our kitchen door. The second picture is the ice in Manhattan's room and the amazing icicle that is growing outside! We keep watching it to see how it grows - Hattie is dying to take down and eat it! How crazy is that, we have ice inside our house!! Tell me again - WHY I live in Ohio?
Today I am grateful for:
I was so grateful to our neighbor's (Hattie's best friend's family) that called and offered to watch the girls while I drove some sisters in our ward for food order pick-up this morning! She insisted it was too cold for the girls to be sitting in the car while I loaded and unloaded the car (she was so right). I am so grateful to kind neighbors who love and help our family! Lauren's Mom, remembered why she was done having kids after chasing Marin for 1 1/2 hours - Marin only fell & hit her head once, only ate one pencil, and loved every minute of it!
With all the cold we have stayed in and watched a movie and had popcorn!! Morgan came home early - what a great day!
2 comments:
yep, i remember that on our windows also in toledo! i don't miss that! are you guys ready to come to florida! we have plenty of room! :)
I can never live there.
Post a Comment