Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Marin - 18 months

We just took Marin to get her pictures taken this morning! It was hard to chose which one to buy - they were all so cute! She is 18 months old and is totally adorable! She does this smile and it cracks us up! She is growing and is about the same size as Hattie at this age - which means they can share some clothes - yeah! She is not much of a talker (which is a big change from Hattie at this age) but we are hearing new words everyday! She has proven to be the strong silent type for sure!

4 comments:

The Houston Family said...

Is that hair I see?! Very cute.

M2 (Melissa) said...

She is so....cute! I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her. I love you, Mom xoxoxo (Grandma Laura)

Alissa said...

The Houston Family said what I was thinking! It look kinda red?!? She is adorable!

Jen said...

LOVE that smile!