Happy 6th Birthday Manhattan! For those of you that have been around - isn't it amazing that she is 6! She is a wonderful girl! We love you Hattie! Happy Birthday! I love this picture of her! She looks so grown up! Where did our baby go?
I can't believe she is 6 either! Time is going faster. I can still remember those early newborn days...we had a lot to learn, didn't we? Thanks for your cmas card and pictures! We love hearing from you. We hope to get ours out soon.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 6 either! Time is going faster. I can still remember those early newborn days...we had a lot to learn, didn't we? Thanks for your cmas card and pictures! We love hearing from you. We hope to get ours out soon.
Cute slide pictures!
HapPY b-DAY, hAtTiE! i LOVE tHE slIDE Show, it ReAlY sHOWs HOW mucH SHE hAS cHANgED AND gROWn!
It does seem like just yesterday when Hattie was born. Where does the time go? It's hard to believe.
Post a Comment