Marin LOVES candy canes!

We went to the post office this afternoon to mail our last Christmas package and Marin received a candy cane! She loves candy canes! This is the second one she has received at the post office. I think she is soon going to associate the post office with her favorite holiday treat! I love these pictures of her! I had to chase her down to take her picture, I think she knew it was time to be done with the mess!
3 comments:
Cute. Now that you are done with all your Christmas duties I think you need to head to my house and get started on round 2!
Looks sticky! - I am glad you guys are having fun when I am gone. - Love you!
She is so cute!!
I got your Christmas card! Thank you! I love your picture, Rich said you guys are very photogenic! We got our pictures made last weekend and we are wearing brown and pink also! Hopefully I will get mine out this year!
Post a Comment