Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pink Slippers & Oh No!!

Warning: Prepare to laugh and gasp! May not be appropriate for some people!!

So Marin has had a raging diaper rash from eating two many tomatoes and peppers. Morgan reminded me last night that the best thing for her rash was to let her air dry - no problem - she has been so miserable that I have even been given her some tylenol. So we went diaper free! All went well.

This morning I thought before bathtime I would let her go "diaper free". As she was running free I noticed the "look" - you all know the one. I ran over to get her into the bathroom and realized I must have been wrong - thank heavens she didn't need to go #2! As I put her in the tub I looked down - oops I had read that signal right - she did go #2 and she hit my favorite pink slippers. Oh my goodness. It was a hilarious start to the morning!

This evening I finally got a chance to tell Hattie while she was eating dinner and she almost spit tomato soup all over the kitchen. Soon after it was bath time for Marin. Manhattan decided she would skip her bath and do it in the morning. No more than five minutes later I yelled "Hattie, you made the right choice!" Manhattan came tearing in to see that mom was now going to have to clean the bathtub thoroughly tonight! Marin's bathroom mishaps gave Manhattan and I some great laughs today! Maybe it is time to potty train Marin - yeah right!

Just thought I would share and give everyone some good laughs today!

1 comment:

lazyunder said...

this happens to me all the time. and Morgan is right, I love to air dry.




stsput