So I handwashed the slippers - do you think they should be saved or is this reason to buy new slippers?? Cast your vote!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Melissa - My mom recently had the miserable privledge of having someones estate to take care of after they passed. Amongst finding the millions (literally) in stocks and cd's which no one knew she had, she also found her 25 year old slippers that were ducked taped together. Moral of the story, wash the slippers. They're probably still good.
Well, I say if the washed slippers look as good as the picture you posted of the beautiful pink slipper, and they pass the smell test, then keep them. If not maybe time to purchase new. Love the story. Love Grandma Annie
6 comments:
Melissa - My mom recently had the miserable privledge of having someones estate to take care of after they passed. Amongst finding the millions (literally) in stocks and cd's which no one knew she had, she also found her 25 year old slippers that were ducked taped together. Moral of the story, wash the slippers. They're probably still good.
LOL. I personally would not have hand-washed them. Washing machine for me. However, I still might buy new ones. :)
buy new ones :) not because washing the old ones won't do the trick, but because it's always nice to get something new for yourself.
that was a great story! :D
Well, I say if the washed slippers look as good as the picture you posted of the beautiful pink slipper, and they pass the smell test, then keep them. If not maybe time to purchase new. Love the story. Love Grandma Annie
Get new slippers, at least that's what I would do. I wouldn't be able to get past what exactly caused them to get dirty in the first place!
Ummmm ... you washed them? ... you know what I would have done!
Post a Comment