Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Marin Pictures

What happened to my show?
This is the face (and hand action) that Marin gives us when we take her binkie away after a nap, turn off Sesame Street, or someone leaves our house. In this case I had just turned off morning cartoons (Word World) so we could leave for school! It cracks us up every time
!

Yummy - We are having Mommy's Chili!
NO - Don't touch me!! Marin loves her chili - yes, we had to bath her and I still found it in her hair (what little hair she has) after the bath! She likes the chili but I think she especially likes the frito chips that we pour the chili over!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She has so much personality! Her expressions are hilarious. And I love the striped suit she has on.

The Houston Family said...

Love the food picture! Why is it that we can't resist taking pictures of our children when they are covered with food? Too cute.