Monday, November 17, 2008

Marin and her bald baby dolls!

What is Santa going to bring Marin this year?
A bald baby doll!
For some reason we do not have any small baby dolls from when Manhattan was little - just this big one that was Hattie's when she was much older! Marin loves the bald baby dolls in nursery and she drags this one around now! We are hoping that Santa will bring her one that will be a little smaller and just perfect for her!

We think it is funny cause this one looks just like her!

5 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

It's like having an American Girl baby doll, but oh so much cheaper ;) It does look like her. LOL

Anonymous said...

She is SO perfectly bald that it's almost sad she'll grow hair one day.
Carolyn

Marianne said...

Marin is soooooo cute. I love the doll too. I'm no so sure she would like a smaller doll. I think she looks pretty content with that one. Love Grandma Annie

Jennifer said...

Marin is so cute that it almost makes my stomach hurt. Seriously, there is something about that bald little girl that just melts my heart. I agree w/Marianne--heaven forbid she grown hair one day.

Anonymous said...

Melissa...your Blog is examplary and you are St. Melissa, Patron Saint of All Matters of Organized. I "Saint" all of my friends accordingly so take it as a compliment...and by the way, this picture of Marin should simply
be entitled: "HEY DUDE, WHAT'S UP
WITH.......?" Her expression is
applicalble to all puzzling situations. And Marin, her baby and me from 0-3 years old could be
triplets!! Her bald baby should be
M5!!
You and Morg have turned out some
cute little farts! Smart farts like their mom and dad.

xoxoo
Aunt Paula