Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey-Day!

To all my loved one - friends and family!!

Happy Thanksgiving! All of you are listed as one of my blessings!

This morning Hattie and I went on the "Smoke The Turkey" Fun Run for Hospice of Northwest Ohio. This goofy turkey is the mascot for the fun run! It was a lot of fun - 3.1 miles! I think I would have been a bit faster if I did not have two flat tires (mostly flat) on our jogging stroller! It took a lot of strength to keep it straight and that was a hassle! Overall it was a nice walk - not too cold!

So we have had our Thanksgiving dinner and Morgan is getting ready for work! Time for the parade (we taped it this morning) and maybe a nap later if I am lucky!

Hope you are all well and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Love, M4 Ethington

1 comment:

Janetta said...

Cute changes to the blog! I knew you would have Christmas stuff up already. I really like the changing picture of your house for all seasons. Thanks for keeping up on your blogging. Are you going to print your scrapbook pages out somehow? Just curious...I might be interested in doing some pages in the near future. Let me be the first to wish you Merry Christmas!