The other day I emptied out Hattie's backpack so she could wear it around and she loved it! I remembered that I had a little backpack in the basement so I got that for her. You can see in the pictures that she has her little backpack, my purse, and our YMCA lanyard around her neck. She wears that all the time! Yesterday, when we left for church she had her little backpack and her lanyard. I had to take it off when we got to church yesterday and I was a little afraid of the tears but they were not too bad - it is her favorite accessory!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Marin the Bag Lady
The other day I emptied out Hattie's backpack so she could wear it around and she loved it! I remembered that I had a little backpack in the basement so I got that for her. You can see in the pictures that she has her little backpack, my purse, and our YMCA lanyard around her neck. She wears that all the time! Yesterday, when we left for church she had her little backpack and her lanyard. I had to take it off when we got to church yesterday and I was a little afraid of the tears but they were not too bad - it is her favorite accessory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment