Monday, September 01, 2008

A Little Game of UNO

Come on you remember this game don't you? The other day, Marin got into our game drawer (we are still working up to the game closet that my parents always had) and she spread all of our card games around the floor while I was in the shower. You can imagine two decks of face cards, multiple stacks of kiddie card games, and UNO spread all over the floor. It looked fun for sure but what a mess! And she ripped the UNO box which made Hattie crazy!!

Anyways - after cleaning it up Hattie asked if we could play UNO. We waited until Marin went to bed that night and played with Morgan. She is quite good! Morgan was the "Champion" the first night and then last night it was Manhattan. You have to know that when you are the "Champion" you get to dance and act the fool - even when Morgan wins. Morgan is great with Hattie - they are so funny! She won 4 games last night and Morgan and I each won one game a piece!


I have to admit it is fun and it is just a little game of UNO!

2 comments:

CANDACE said...

a las vegas tornado in your home? :)

i think it's great that y'all play for real with hattie, and don't just let her win.

also, i think we need a video blog of morgan's champion dance!

Smitty said...

Oh nooooo ... the Uno craze! That has hit our house. And, I must say ... I have a dance that I do when I win. It really makes the girls mad. But, hey ... Dad's need an occasional win as well right?