Friday, June 20, 2008

One more night!

Today we got a postcard from Morgan and he will be home tomorrow about this time! yeah!

Also I want everyone to know that it is not that I don't miss Morgan it is just that I packed our week with plans so I would not go crazy or be lonely. I have to say that as of right now - we have had a great time and I have been a happy mom. It has gone better than I expected but I will be glad to have my better half - and I do mean better half back tomorrow!!

P.S. We have swam everyday except one when we went to my favorite ice cream and the museum - I haven't been concerned about cooking and I have read 4 good books this week so I guess I have enjoyed the quiet times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. It seems like when Curtis is gone, Caleb is even better! Funny how that works. Glad you enjoyed it.

Marianne said...

Sounds like you have had a good time. I wish I could be there for a good time. Miss you all. XOXOXO