Monday, June 23, 2008

Manhattan Riding Her Bike

Just a note: I realized recently that my blog is more of a diary/journal of our life. Sorry I never have funny saying or great links. Like most moms - my family is my life and that is what I share - so on to another day in our lives. For those of you that love seeing what we are doing or not doing - read along!

A few weeks ago Manhattan got a new bike. She is really struggling to get a hang of the bigger bike. She still has her training wheels and to be honest I am not sure that they will be off by the end of the summer! She is doing well but she is terrified of falling and getting hurt. She stops often to fix her helmet (it is too loose) or when she feels that she gets to far away (tonight we took walkie talkies just in case). With all that stopping she has pretty much master the art of getting on and off her bike and starting up again! It is so hard to watch how hard it is for kids to learn things. It is amazing how much they have to learn and all the bumps and bruises that go along with them! Here are some pics and a video too!

No comments: