We decided to use the warm day to get rolling on our garden this year! We took our annual trip to Walmart to get some plants and flowers! Then we started the planting. I know our garden has an ugly black carpet? That is to keep the weeds down - it gets to hard to get in the back to get them when the plants get growing. Marin was a trooper in this process because she pretty much swung on the swing the whole time! Hattie was a huge help because she kept Marin swinging. You can see what happened when we got her out at the end!! She loved eating the dirt and saw nothing wrong with it. In the end she needed a big bath and the water was brown!!Hopefully if we water well and take care of it we will get our usual lush tomatoes, a few peppers, lots of lettuce, and maybe a cabbage or two. I love getting the vegies for our summer salads out of our garden!
1 comment:
So, cute! I love it. Love, Mom
Post a Comment