Tuesday, July 28th
So my wrist surgery was scheduled first thing this morning so Grandma & Grandpa were in charge (I am still so grateful that they were visiting - they were lifesavers!). They took the kids back to the Art Museum and while they were there they watched a glass blowing demonstration. They surprised me by bringing it home to me! It is a beautiful red bowl - you can see it here still attached to the stick.
This guy at the art museum is amazing! We love watching him create!
I love these shots of everyone lounging in the glass ball hammock. Grandpa & Grandma have a hammock at their house so we always wish we had one here - maybe not this one but it is pretty cool!
Our sweet friends, Carol & Kim Beck dropped by the day of my surgery and brought a delicious edible arrangement (yummy!) and tickets for the whole crew to the Museum of the Great Lakes! So nice of them both! Grandma and Grandpa helped me get going that morning and took the kids to the Museum and out to lunch (and I think Dairy Queen :) while I rested!
I love this picture of Grandpa and all the kids focused together! The kids loved the museum and thought it was really cool! In all the years we have lived here we have never been there so it was a big treat for all the kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment