Happy Thanksgiving
From the M5 Ethington
Manhattan (almost 11) is thankful
for being in sixth grade (she loves school), friends (she is very loyal to her
friends), her braces (hopefully she will be done with them this year!), hanging
out with lots of relatives this summer, and for the new fun things she has
tried this year (babysitting, rubber band bracelets, seeing WICKED for the
first time)!
Marin (6) is thankful for all
books (she loves to read & will start and stop books all over the house), she
loves her teacher & student teacher, her MANY MANY friends, swimming (she
is almost tall enough for the waterslide at the YMCA), and headbands (she loves
to wear headbands).
Maxwell (4) is thankful to be at
preschool (he loves Mrs. Rizzo), squirrels & his squirrel feeder he made
with Grandpa Neal, for his fun little sidekick friends, and his new found independence
this year (bike riding, potty-trained, swimming independently, etc). Yes, we are in trouble!
Morgan and I are thankful for our
fun & crazy children, the beauty of the United States (we were able to road
trip out west this year and we loved every place we went), our wonderful (but
busy) life, Morgan’s good job, and
Melissa’s love for volunteering, and most of all we are thankful for all of you. Your love & friendship mean so much to
us!
We hope you enjoy the winter holiday
season with much gratitude and thankfulness in your hearts!
Love,
Morgan & Melissa & Manhattan & Marin & Maxwell
http://morganmelissaethington.blogspot.com
mrsethington@gmail.com
or morganpe@gmail.com

2 comments:
Hi Ethington's! We got your picture! Thanks for always thinking of us. I wish I was that organized to get a picture out. I love hearing about your family. You guys are beautiful! Happy Holidays! We miss you!
Hi Ethington's! We got your picture! Thanks for always thinking of us. I wish I was that organized to get a picture out. I love hearing about your family. You guys are beautiful! Happy Holidays! We miss you!
Post a Comment