Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yellowstone - Day 3


We were all whipped from two big days of Yellowstone-ing so we decided today would be more relaxing.  We finally pulled ourselves together and wandered into West Yellowstone to hang out with the locals - our kids cannot go by a bear, moose, or even a crazy statue without a picture - we have trained them well!!  These bison hats were hilarious but thankfully no one really wanted to take them home!  :)

We had lunch at a park and let the kids play - it was so nice to hang out and be together.  We finally wandered over the "Yellowstone Sign" to get some big shots!  I am always begging my kids for that "one great shot" but I have to admit that I can never try for just one!!!


I love this picture - we are al looking forward and somewhat smiling!!
 Morgan took Kaylee, Marin, Maxwell, and Ethan - they discovered a fairy house left by a past visitor of the house - it was beautiful and the kiddos were so excited to leave notes there too!!  We had a great night of yummy dinner and even better smores and stories over the campfire!  The kids were hilarious with songs and skits - it was a crack up and so fun!  Rachael and Megan were the leaders of the craziness since they have been to YW camp a few years - so much to share with the younger kids!  :)  So cute!

Fairy house & Campfire fun!


No comments: