We got home just in time to start General Conference and hear President Monson's announcement that young men could go on their on missions at age 18 and young women at age 19 - which brought us to the quick realization that Manhattan could leave on her mission in nine years! We need to be actively saving money. Maxwell & Marin will be on their missions at the same time - augh! I felt that I was ready to hear the words of our leaders this morning and it was very uplifting!
During the break, I made pumpkin bread and kicked the kids out to play in the leaves so here are some snaps of that too. We had to get a new camera a few weeks ago and it has a rapid flash photo shoot that I really enjoyed playing with today - here are a few fun shots!




1 comment:
I miss those fall colors!
Post a Comment