Do you love getting your family pictures taken? I used to dread it but the last two years our fabulous friend, Tiffany has taken them and it has been easy and relatively pain less! Getting the clothes together is always a bear - kids are easy and even Morgan was easy. I on the other hand, ordered - no joke - at least ten sweaters some in two sizes and then returned most of the them. I kept three - but the morning of they were not quite the right red, too bulky, looked a little weird and so I found something in my closet and wore that. Amazingly enough, Morgan did not kill me!!
So here are the results - some were better than others but it was still fun and I think we have some good choices. Place your votes - I can never pick a favorite!!
1 comment:
I pick them ALL!! Love the ones you picked for the blog!! Such a cute family!!
Post a Comment